The Elite Exposure Combine Camp, teams up with some of the best coaches in the NHL, Prep School and Junior A levels. The third annual "Elite Combine Camp" will be held Tuesday - Thursday, July 21-23, 2020 at the state of the art facility, Northford Ice Pavilion in Northford, Connecticut.
This camp will provide high quality players the opportunity to learn from professional coaches in one setting and train like a pro! Unlike traditional skills and camps, the staff will take a hands on approach to teach and develop each player while preparing for the season!
Please note, this camp will sell out.
CAMP WILL HAVE 4 DIVISIONS:
REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Palden5@gmail.com
Players are responsible for their own travel arrangements including "to and from" each day of the Combine.
HOTEL: Please see the information below to secure your hotel room at the official camp hotel. As a reminder, all out of town players are expected to stay at the official hotel where the coaches, scouts and staff will be staying.
Hilton Garden Inn Milford Room Reservations $129
Rate includes breakfast for 2 guests
Fairfield Inn Wallingford Room Reservations $149
Rate includes breakfast
To get the most out of your Combine experience, you'll need to put in a little effort before the combine, and a lot of effort during the event.
- Skaters are allowed to enter the building 15 minutes prior to ice time, through the front door.
- Everyone's temperature will be taken prior to entering the building - including players, adults, and staff. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or greater will not be allowed into the building.
- Do NOT come if you feel ill.
- Masks must be worn by EVERYONE including players - fully covering the mouth and nose prior to entering and exiting the building. Masks should be worn into, and while in, locker rooms.
- Must maintain 6ft distance between each other, including on benches.
- Skaters must exit 10 minutes after ice time through the back doors of the arena. (See posted signs).
- No parents are allowed in rink & building EXCEPT for parents of SQUIRTS & YOUNGER. For Squirts and younger, 1 guardian per child is allowed in rink & building.
- NO SHARING OF WATER BOTTLES. Please bring your own.
- No congregating inside or outside of the building.
- Must follow traffic arrows on lobby floor and posted signage.
- Skaters will be assigned to locker rooms upon entry - doors will be propped open. Please limit time in locker rooms. Arrive dressed if possible.
- Must sign waiver.
- ALL Elite Hockey Academy SKATERS MUST COMPLY WITH